ENGAGE! CODE OF CONDUCT AND ANTI-HARASSMENT POLICY
Engage! is committed to intentionally creating a positive, safe, inclusive and harassment-free event experience for everyone
regardless of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disabilities, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size,
ethnicity, nationality, race, age, religion, or other protected category. We do not tolerate harassment of event participants in
any form. Therefore, all participants of Engage! events must abide by this Code of Conduct and Anti-Harassment Policy (this
“Code of Conduct”). This Code of Conduct shall serve as the strict policy for the conduct of anyone attending or participating
in an Engage! event, as well as the consequences for unacceptable behavior. Participants violating this Code of Conduct will
be subject to corrective action, including refused admission, removal, denial of future attendance, and other consequences
consistent with this Code of Conduct.
All attendees, speakers, partners and participants of Engage! are requested and expected to:
1. Be considerate and treat everyone (attendees, participants, speakers, partners and any support personnel) with respect
and courtesy throughout any Engage! event.
2. Refrain from using any offensive, demeaning or discriminatory behavior or speech.
3. Be mindful of your surroundings and alert Engage! staff of any inappropriate behavior or dangerous situations directed at
anyone in attendance including yourself.
4. Abide by the rules and policies of Engage!, its host venue and any partner facilities and vendors.
5. Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
Unacceptable behavior includes, but is not limited to:
1. Discriminatory or demeaning behavior (regardless of how overt, covert or subtle) based on race, gender identity and
expression, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size, ethnicity, nationality, age,
religion, or other category protected by law.
2. Intimidation and/or harassment of any form which includes unwelcome or offensive verbal, visual or physical contact
directed at any attendee, participant, speaker, or partner, including conduct, comments or images that a person finds
offensive, demeaning or hostile.
3. Sexual harassment of any form, which for purposes of this Code of Conduct includes unwelcome, unsolicited and
unreciprocated sexual advances; requests for sexual favors; and other verbal or physical conduct or gestures of a sexual
nature that does (or that might reasonably be expected to or be perceived to) offend, humiliate or intimidate another
4. Abusive, badgering or intentionally baiting arguments, whether during an Engage! session or otherwise.
5. Unruly or disruptive behavior that endangers the health or safety of yourself or other participants or personnel.
6. Sustained disruption of talks or other events during the Engage! event.
7. Destruction, theft, defacement or intentional misuse of any property of Engage!, its host venue or any partner facilities or
8. Presenting a false participant identification or permitting another person to falsely present the participant’s
identification as their own.
CONSEQUENCES OF VIOLATING THIS CODE OF CONDUCT.
Engage! takes violations of our Code of Conduct seriously and will respond appropriately. If a person is found to have violated
the code of conduct, Engage! in its sole discretion may take any of the following corrective actions:
1. Warning (whether verbally or in writing) of the offender and request to stop unacceptable behavior. Offender is expected
to comply immediately.
2. Immediate removal from the event with no refund
3. Expulsion from the Engage! event/summit/retreat/experience with no refund
4. Partner credits being removed from official website, social media posts & promotional efforts
5. Prohibiting the offender from participating in any future Engage! Events and/or
6. Notifying the appropriate authorities
7. Reporting Unacceptable or Violating Behavior.
Violation of this Code of Conduct will be taken seriously. If you witness or are the subject of unacceptable behavior,
please promptly report it to any Engage! event team member that is present, on site or by emailing your concern to
In the event that you are experiencing or witnessing behavior that constitutes an immediate or serious threat to public
safety, please contact 911 immediately and locate a phone and ask for security.
The Engage! team agrees to use its best efforts to protect the anonymity of anyone reporting a violation of this
Code of Conduct.